Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 10:33 a.m. Aug. 20, at Wexford Place, Warsaw. Vehicle was sideswiped as it entered a neighborhood drive. Drivers: Karen Black, 58, North Jefferson Street, South Whitley; Marco Cleto, 23, Wexford Place, Warsaw. Damages up to $5,000.
- 7:49 a.m. Aug. 20, at 200 Kinney Drive in a private drive. Driver was backing out and the vehicle was struck by a car driving past the area. Drivers: Ravi Adelli, 28, Petro Drive, Warsaw; Noelle Corwin, Chamberlin Drive, Warsaw. Damages up to $10,000.
- 3:53 p.m. Aug. 19 at the intersection of US 30 and East Center Street, Warsaw. Two vehicles crossing US 30 on East Center made contact when one tried to merge into the left lane. Drivers: Oluwaseyitan Adenanjo, 23, Greenhaven Street, Warsaw; Adam Habegger, North Stoneburner Road, Warsaw. Damages up to $10,000.
- 5:04 p.m. Aug. 19., at the intersection of Anchorage Road and SR 15 in Warsaw. The driver said she was turning east onto Anchorage when she looked away and then struck a vehicle in front. Drivers: Hannah Smith, 20, West Winona Avenue, Warsaw; Erin Jacobson, 34, North Pleasant St., Silver Lake. Damages up to $5,000.
- 8:33 a.m. Aug. 19, at 658 S. Buffalo St., Warsaw. The driver backed into a parked vehicle in a parking lot. Driver: Keaton Schopfe, 32, 889 Walkers Ridge, Warsaw. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following accidents:
2:15 p.m. Aug. 20, at the intersection of East Himes Street and South East Street in North Webster. Vehicles collided as each driver was entering the intersection. Drivers: Tyler Wolfe, 23, North Ogden Point Road, Syracuse; Claude Johnson, 57, EMS B60 Lane, Warsaw. Damages up to $10,000.
2:21 p.m. Aug. 19 – At East CR 500N and SR 13 in North Webster. Vehicle rear-ended while stopped at an intersection. Drivers: Sue Brewer, 80, EMS T45A Lane, Leesburg, and Sandra Westphal, 77, East Kiser Drive, North Webster. Brewer said she thought the vehicle in front of her had begun moving through the intersection when they collided. Damages under $750.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 6:41 a.m. Friday, Aug. 20, SR 17 and CR 75N, Kewanna. Driver: Cameron J. Connolly, 31, Plymouth. Hit deer.