Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 1:45 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 18, North CR 650W, Atwood. Driver: Matea Q. Sadat, 42, Petaluma Hill Road, Santa Rosa, Calif. The semi Sadat was driving struck a building. Damage up to $2,500.
- 6:31 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 17, US 30, Pierceton. Drivers: Brandy L. Marsillett, 48, Norris Court, Columbia City; and Natasha D. Davis, 35, Jewel Court, Churubusco. Marsillett’s vehicle rear-ended Davis’ vehicle. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 6:49 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 17, East Henry Street, north of North Lake Street, Syracuse. Driver: Randy K. Cloud, 55, North Lake Street, Syracuse. Cloud was backing his vehicle when he hit a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage under $750.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 4:13 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 17, 1160 Executive Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Rick A. Deeter, 59, West Wasp Way, Claypool; and Rochelle D. Easterday, 37, North Mishawaka Street, Akron. Deeter was backing his vehicle when he hit Easterday’s vehicle, which was also backing as well. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 6:33 p.m. Friday, Aug. 13, Alpha Circle, Winona Lake. Drivers: Allison M. Cook, 18, SR 14, Rochester; and Maximino Paredes, 45, Carnaby Place, Munster. Cook’s vehicle struck Paredes’ vehicle as Cook was backing up. Damage up to $2,500.