CrockPot Lasagna Soup is the perfect weeknight dinner. Topped with 3 cheeses and fresh herbs, this meal is like a hug in a bowl! Serve it with big hunks of crusty bread for dipping.
1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes 1 can undrained
- 15 ounces tomato sauce 1 can
- 14 ½ ounces petit diced tomatoes 1 can
- 32 ounces low sodium beef broth
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1-2 slices parmesan rinds optional (see note)
- 6 ounces dried pasta any shape
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Ricotta Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil & Parsley
Cook beef, onion, and garlic over medium-high heat until no pink remains; drain. Place in slow cooker.
Add all remaining soup ingredients except pasta & spinach. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Stir in cooked pasta and spinach. Cover and cook an additional 10-15 minutes. Spoon into bowls and top as desired.
Recipe and video provided by Spend With Pennies.