Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:26 p.m. Friday, Aug. 13, 3800 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Rhonda I. Securest reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 6:13 p.m. Friday, Aug. 13, 500 block East Main St., Warsaw. Ocean M. Snell reported the theft of items from a vehicle. Value: $50.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:23 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 12, 500 block Mitchell Drive, Rochester. A bicycle was reported stolen.
- 3:24 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11. A wallet found on Main Street was dropped off.
- 1:01 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, North CR 675N and East CR 600N, Rochester. A motorist reported a tree fell on his vehicle. He was able to get the vehicle out from under the tree, but the tree is still across the roadway and visible to other motorist.
- 4:25 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 10, 700 block Fourth Street, Rochester. A scam call was reported.
- 12:32 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 10, 100 block McDonald’s Drive, Rochester. Police were called regarding a theft.