Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:42 a.m. Friday, Aug. 13, 200 block West Main St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of criminal mischief.
- 11:23 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 12, 8500 block West CR 1350N, Nappanee. Donna L. Prescott reported theft. Value: $80.
- 7:14 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, 1800 block East Springfield Drive, Warsaw. Kenneth B. Albertan reported credit card fraud. Value: $201.70.
- 6:54 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2100 block North CR 875W, Etna Green. Incident of domestic battery.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:45 a.m. Friday, Aug. 13, 8900 block East US 30, Pierceton. Officers assisted another agency with a pursuit.
- 7:28 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 12, 2100 block East Fort Wayne St., Warsaw. Rebecca S. Shull reported a lost iPhone.
- 2:50 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 12, 2000 block Polk Drive, Warsaw. A representative for Green Mark Equipment reported the theft of farm equipment. Value: $24,000.
- 2:34 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 12, 1600 block Country Club Road, Warsaw. Jorge Meyo reported fraud.