The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Chad Miner presiding:
- Glenbrook Credit Acceptance Corp. v.
William K. Austin, $5,367.26
Chase Burnau, $8,000
Jeffery Scott Davis, $7470.61
Jamie Ramos, $8,000
Madison Stafford, $8,000
- Warsaw Health System LLC v.
John Delgadillo, $1,665.11
Kellie Hayward, $2,604.12
Brady Rose, $1,052.41
Adam Snyder, $4,363.31
Colton Wallen, $3,445.56
- General Audit Corporation v.
William Helbig, $710.44
Dennis Jones, $1,018.80
- Stucky Lauer & Young LLP v.
Samantha Knight, $451.94
Matthew Trammel, 42,943.46
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v. Carla Niccum a.k.a. Popenfoose, $836.23
- Miller’s Health Systems Inc. v. Cnythia Polk, $2,064
- Parkview Health System Inc. v. Leanna Sauer, $3,306
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Midland Credit Management Inc. v.
Jammie Briley, $1,180.92
Tonya Bundy a.k.a. Smallwood, $4,298.56
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v.
Danielle Bussard, $690.10
Amber Cochran, $1,679.62
Stephen Cormican, $1,926.67
- Capital One Bank v.
Kevin Byrd, $3,070.49
Phillip K. Kellogg II, $4,099.54
Lincoln Lusk, $2,579.05
Kristin Sundin, $1,671.20
Victoria Wilkinson, $2,650.38
- Discover Bank v. Jeffrey Cook, $17,891.63
- Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Michael Coy, $10,917.87
- Bureaus Investment Group Portfolio No. 15 LLC v. Susan Gibson, $4,866.04
- Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC v. Roger Gray, $1,025.81
- PCA Acquisitions V LLC v. Richard Hicks, $1,516.42
- Capital Asset Management Inc. v. Fernando Malagnon, $1,775
- Cavalry SPV I LLC v. James Records, $14,021.35
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Myrna Schaaf, $796.53
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Jason Sizemore, $7,959.22
- Financial Center First Credit Union v. Wayne Speer, $3,352.42
- WSFS, FSB as Trustee for CVI SGP Acquis Trust v. Jeremy Tolson, $2,228.78
- Lake City Bank v. Jenny Wadkins, $3,896.89
The following evictions have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Chad Miner presiding:
- John Petrink v. Rachel Davis, $1,452
- Kristina King v. Lonnie Sroufe, $1,500
- Peter Terpstra v. Suburban Acres MHP v. Peter Terpstra, $0
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Chad Miner presiding:
- Indiana Company Business Credit Corporation v. Wak LLC, Wakecom LLC, $374,532.40
- Lynx Capital Corporation v. Wak LLC, Wakecom LLC, $662,809.07
The following plenary has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court I, Judge Karin McGrath presiding:
- Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance v. Sherry Carr, Staci Craig, Hollis Longs, $15,495.14
Superior Court II
The following infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Failure to register — Jennifer Wolfe, Syracuse, $160.50; Colin Wagley, Warsaw, $160.50; Shannon Watkins, Pierceton, $160.50; Ellen Dombek, Pierceton, $160.50.
Failure of occupant to use safety belt and driving while suspended — JT Porter-Saylor, South Bend, $210.50.
Failure of occupant to use safety belt — Anthony Griffin, Roann, $25; Raleyah Ross, Warsaw, $25; Brandon Klosowski, Winona Lake, $25; Ryan Brandenberger, Syracuse, $25; Cristina Jaimes, Warsaw, $25; Johnny Rider, Warsaw, $25; Eli Anderson, Peru, $25; James Adkins, Warsaw, $25; Shane Pena, Akron, $25; Roger Gall, Claypool, $25; Rhonda Davis, Warsaw, $25; Marisa Herron, Warsaw, $25; Juan Calderon, Warsaw, $25; Braden Miller, Warsaw, $25; Trevor Fox, Losantville, $25; Brittni Brown, Leesburg, $25; Rhonda Addair, Leesburg, $25; Zachary Traxler, Warsaw, $25.
Fishing without a license — Michael Anrkom, Westville, $160.
Disregard lighted signal — Darin Turpin, Atwood, $160.50; Douglas Page, Morocco, $160.50.
Driving the wrong way on posted one-way roadway — Michael Hinkle, Claypool, $160.50.
Driving while suspended and speeding — Greg Garcia Figueroa, Nappanee, $210.50.
Driving while suspended — Timothy Herendeen, Wolf Lake, $185.50; Yolanda Limon Campos, Warsaw, $185.50.
Speeding — Jorge Galindo Gonzalez, Goshen, $160.50; Benjamin Bergen, Winona Lake, $160.50; Betsy Small, Warsaw, $160.50; Omar Odom, Wetumpka, Ala., $160.50; Ryan Watson, Lafayette, $160.50; Allen Beavers, Diamond, Ill., $150; Samuel Chavez, Richmond, Va., $160.50; Kaitlyn Abbott, Lombard, Ill., $160.50.
Failure to wear proper flotation device while operating personal watercraft — Ross Rapsavage, Warsaw, $160.
Insufficient personal flotation devices — Oscar Estrada Llamas, Cromwell, $160.
Disregarding official traffic control device — Brian Netzley, Winona Lake, $160.50.
Disregarding stop sign — Sammual Miller, Winona Lake, $160.50.
Unsafe lane movement without signal — Austin Leasure, North Webster, $160.50.
Improper display of license plate — James Dimmick, Fort Wayne, $160.50.
Failure to change lanes for authorized emergency vehicle — Jason Garrison, Stevensville, Mich., $160.50.
No valid driver’s license — John Johnson, Warsaw, $160.50.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Brad Allen Perry, 46, Syracuse, and Ericka Lynn Norris, 43, Syracuse
Mark A. England, 36, Warsaw, and Hailey Jean Yarnall, 27, Warsaw
Mark T. Davis, 53, Cromwell, and Brenna D. Davis, 54, Cromwell
Brian Richard Ghiselli, 27, Austin, Texas, and Jessica Lynn Bernard, 28, Austin, Texas
Jesus Vincente Centeno, 30, Warsaw, and Jessica Guadalupe Alvarez, 29, Warsaw
William Martin Reynolds, 49, Warsaw, and Sarah Noelle Shenefield, 32, Warsaw
Nathan Michael Prescott, 25, Syracuse, and Catherine Rose Yankosky, 24, Syracuse
Ashley Nicole Vo, 35, Syracuse, and Arista Ann Butcher, 29, Warsaw
Hunter Parcely, 19, Warsaw, and Heidi C. Olvera, 19, Warsaw
Shiloh Lee Steiner, 45, Pierceton, and Sydney Ann Ackerman, 26, Pierceton
Daniel James Schwartz, 27, Etna Green, and Katherine P. Miller, 20, Centerville, Mich.
Justin D. Patton, 36, Warsaw, and Cortnie Jordan, 31, Warsaw
Kevin Grant Gilbert, 33, Pierceton, and Haley Jean Angel, 27, PIerceton
Jonathon Gage Fannin, 25, North Webster, and Alyssa Marie Magiera, 23, Syracuse
Matthew Kay Kitson, 52, Warsaw, and Marcie Kay Emahiser, 47, Warsaw
Kris Alan Kehoe, 55, Winona Lake, and Stephanie Lynne Steffer, 54, Winona Lake
Lucas Ryan Elder, 28, Pierceton, and Andrea Nicole French, 29, Pierceton
Jeffrey Alan Eash, 29, North Webster, and Natalie Marie Decker, 28, North Webster
Keagan David Rice, 20, Winona Lake, and Sarah Yvonne Gray, 19, Hesperia, Mich.
Johnny Denver Townsend Jr., 37, Warsaw, and Lucille Nicole Antaya, 32, Warsaw