Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:27 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, 100 block EMS B37 Lane, Warsaw. Ralph E. Kieper reported the theft of jewelry. Value: $1,750.
- 8:39 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, 100 block East CR 350N, Warsaw. David E. Letsch reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:29 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, 300 block North Main St., North Webster. Items were reportedly stolen from the North Webster Community Center.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:53 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 10, 500 block West Railroad Ave. and North Main Street, Syracuse. A hit-and-run was reported.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:04 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 12, 300 block South Washington St., Warsaw. Virginia M. Hackworth reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $12,000.
- 5:13 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, 200 block South Union St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of residential entry.
- 6:41 p.m. Monday, Aug. 9, 200 block North Parker St., Warsaw. Brian J. Adams reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.