Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 7:48 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, East CR 100N, near North CR 225E, Warsaw. Driver: Maureen A. Misik, 20, West Crystal Flash Road, North Webster. Misik was traveling north on CR 250E when her vehicle left the roadway and hit a utility pole. Damage up to $5,000.
- 1:25 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 10, North CR 150W and North Fox Farm Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Mitzie C. Henson, 59, West Russell Avenue, Warsaw; and Amanda J. Clark, 36, North Lake Street, Syracuse. Henson said she was traveling south on CR 150W when she rear-ended Clark’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 5:06 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, South Main Street, north of Channel Street, North Webster. Driver: Robert D. Ruth, 67, North Brown Street, Syracuse. A witness said Ruth was traveling north on SR 13 when his vehicle hit curb, went between a guide wire and telephone pole, and came to a rest in a ditch. Ruth said he couldn’t remember what happened. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 5:31 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, 1200 Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Drivers: Lucas N. Duncan, 22, South SR 15, Silver Lake; and Jason M. Alexander, 54, Pike Shore Drive, Warsaw. Duncan was traveling west through a parking lot when he hit Alexander’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 1:14 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, North Lake Street, near North Union Street, Warsaw. Driver: David W. Fulton, 65, North Lake Street, Warsaw. Fulton was traveling south along a curve in the roadway in the 800 block of North Lake Street when a tree limb fell directly on top of Fulton’s vehicle. This tree limb also brought down a telephone line. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $25,000.