Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:09 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 10, 100 block South Street, Milford. Richard Wilson reported a stolen vehicle.
- 4:54 p.m. Monday, Aug. 9, 11400 block North Syracuse-Webster Road, Syracuse. Violation of protective order.
- 3:23 p.m. Monday, Aug. 9, 8900 block East Hatchery Road, Syracuse. Dennis S. Flynn reported an armed robbery.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:28 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 10, 700 block Main Street, Warsaw. Hunter D. Pacely reported a lost passport.
- 3:49 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 10, 200 block Jefferson Street, Warsaw. Report of trespassing.
- 2:46 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 10, 1900 block North Bay Drive, Warsaw. Hildegard Fehlmann reported fraud.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 12:24 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 8, 19000 block Drew Lane, New Paris. Police were notified by a female that she was being battered by a romantic partner. The male was arrested for domestic battery.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:51 p.m. Monday, Aug. 8, Officials at Walmart reported a phone stolen.
- 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 7, 13000 block SR 114, Akron. Police were notified that a laptop and four broken phones were stolen from a residence.
- 8:45 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 7, 1600 block CR 1000S, Rochester. James R. Rans reported a gas can and cash were stolen. Value: $152.