Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 12:11 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, 200 block Main Street, Warsaw. Disorderly conduct during custody exchange.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:38 p.m. Monday, Aug. 9, 600 block Northshore Drive, Syracuse. Donna Workman reported theft of a recycle bin valued at $75.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:59 p.m. Monday, Aug. 9, 400 block Roosevelt Street, Warsaw. Fabian Mar Sosa reported theft of a wallet containing $480 cash, identification documents and gift cards.
- 4:20 p.m. Monday, Aug. 9, 300 block Enterprise Drive, Warsaw. Report of harassment.
- 3 p.m. Monday, Aug. 9, 200 block Jefferson Street, Warsaw. Incident involving criminal trespass.
- 12:53 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 8, 300 block Washington Street, Warsaw. Virginia Hackworth reported theft of a catalytic converter valued at $1,000.