Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:55 p.m. Friday, Aug. 6, 2900 block of Frontage Road, Warsaw. A bicycle was found.
- 5 p.m. Friday, Aug. 6, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Walmart reported theft.
- 3:22 p.m. Friday, Aug. 6, 400 block of North West Street, Warsaw. Fraud was reported. Value of $31.89.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 10:45 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 5, Talma area. Police were notified an individual lost a phone somewhere in the Talma area. A description was given.
- 3:32 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 5, CR 500N and CR 600E, Rochester. Police were notified by a property owner that a gate and some farm land were damaged, possibly by a vehicle.
- 1:16 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 5, 700 block of CR 650N, Rochester. The theft of a television, tools and other items were reported to have occurred within the last two weeks.
- 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, SR 31 and CR 600N, Rochester. Police were notified that something from a state highway mower hit the caller’s vehicle.
- 3:48 p.m. Monday, Aug. 2, 900 block of West Sixth Street, Rochester. A screwdriver was used on a garage door in an attempt to pry it up. Nothing was reported missing.
- 3:47 p.m. Monday, Aug. 2, 800 block of West Sixth Street, Rochester. Jon Conrad reported damage to a door. Value of $500.
- 7:22 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 1, 500 block of Race Street, Rochester. The burglary of a building was reported.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:08 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2400 block of Linden Drive, Goshen. Rhashon Wells, Warsaw, reported he was battered by an individual within the Goshen City limits. He sustained a bump to the left side of his jaw and sought medical treatment on his own.