Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:03 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 5, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Jeremiah L. Wallen reported a broken window and damaged window screen.
- 2:25 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2800 block Glad Street, Warsaw. Gene A. Frye reported fraud.
- 12:32 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, 10800 block SR 10, Bourbon. Report of domestic battery.
- 11:44 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, 7200 block North Kalorama Road, Leesburg. Raymond Corey reported theft of golf bags, golf clubs and other miscellaneous items valued at $9,250.
- 9:12 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, 100 block EMS T16 Lane, Leesburg. Caryl Schwaller reported fraud.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:41 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 5, 1100 block Harkless Drive, Syracuse. Timothy M. Shoemaker reported attempted theft of a boat.