Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:13 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 3, 200 block Tower Street, Etna Green. Report of a dog bite.
- 10:24 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2000 block North CR 100E, Warsaw. Hit and run accident reported.
- 8:34 am. Monday, Aug. 2, 9500 block South CR 750W, Claypool. Theft of services reported at Kosciusko County REMC.
- 8:21 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2700 block West CR 200N, Warsaw. Theft of vehicle parts/accessories reported at Pleasant View Bible Church.
- 8:02 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 3, 8000 block SR 13, Syracuse. Susan J. Cox reported theft of tools and electronics valued at $625.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:52 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 3, 500 block Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Report of battery.
- 3:22 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2100 block Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Austin J. Cramer reported auto theft and fraud.
- 11:26 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 3, 1600 block Fisher Ave., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of animal cruelty.
- 9:28 p.m. Monday, Aug. 2, 2200 block Center Street, Warsaw. Chandesa M. Maurer reported theft of a wallet valued at $50.
- 11:22 a.m. Monday, Aug. 2, 900 block Country Club Lane, Warsaw. Animal bite reported.