Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:23 a.m. Sunday, July 25, 9600 block of East Genesee Lane, Cromwell. The theft of a vehicle was reported. Value of $10,000.
- 6:37 p.m. Saturday, July 24, 4600 block of South Packerton Road, Warsaw. The sheriff’s office received a call about a credit card and debit card being fraudulently opened in someone’s name.
- 4:16 p.m. Saturday, July 24, 9700 block of East Excalibur Place, Cromwell. A shotgun and two pistols were reportedly stolen. Value of $2,200.
- 3:46 p.m. Friday, July 23, 8200 block of East US 30, Pierceton. A hit and run accident was reported.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:31 a.m. Monday, July 26, 9200 block of South SR 15, Silver Lake. The theft of a license plate was reported. Value of $200.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:14 a.m. Monday, July 26, 800 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. An iPhone was turned in to the Warsaw Police Department.
- 8 p.m. Sunday, July 25, 500 block of West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. The theft of a bicycle was reported. Value of $50.
- 7:51 p.m. Sunday, July 25, 900 block of Anchorage Road, Warsaw. A vehicle was scratched.
- 2:34 p.m. Saturday, July 24, 7100 block of Heron Boulevard, Warsaw. A $20 bill was found.
- 10:03 a.m. Saturday, July 24, 600 block of East Main Street, Warsaw. Several solar lights were taken. Value of $110.
- 6:15 a.m. Saturday, July 24, 1700 block of Tippecanoe Drive, Warsaw. A burglary was reported. Items taken included $7,000 in cash and money orders and a white rent box. Value of $7,300.
- 7:58 p.m. Friday, July 23, 1000 block of North Park Avenue, Warsaw. A bicycle was found.
- 3:30 p.m. Friday, July 23, 1500 block of South Cherry Creek Lane, Warsaw. A passport was lost.
- 2:49 p.m. Friday, July 23, 2100 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. A debit card was located.
- 7:19 p.m. Thursday, July 22, 300 block of South Columbia Street, Warsaw. Money was reportedly stolen. Value of $200.