Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:04 p.m. Tuesday, July 20, 8200 block US 30, Pierceton. Intimidation report.
- 3:10 p.m. Tuesday, July 20, 2800 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Erica L. Bruce reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:02 a.m. Thursday, July 22, 400 block West CR 250N, Warsaw. A representative for Warsaw Buick GMC reported suspicious activity.
- 2:45 p.m. Wednesday, July 21, 100 block North Detroit St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of damaged property.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:04 p.m. Thursday, July 15, 400 block Auditorium Blvd., Winona Lake. Officers investigated a report of an animal bite.