Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 4:49 p.m. Tuesday, July 20, South CR 400W, north of West CR 150S, Warsaw. Drivers: Kenneth D. Hillis, 62, South CR 400W, Warsaw; and Lucas M. Goble, 18, West CR 100S, Warsaw. Hillis was traveling north on South CR 400W when he turned left to enter a driveway. As he did so, Hillis’ vehicle entered Goble’s path of travel. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $50,000.
- 3:28 p.m. Tuesday, July 20, North SR 15, south of West CR 800N, Leesburg. Drivers: Nathaniel E. Owens, 37, East Market Street, Warsaw; and Tabetha J. Simpson, 50, East CR 575N, Leesburg. Both Owens and Simpson were traveling south on SR 15. Owens told officers he didn’t realize Simpson’s vehicle had slowed down for traffic. Owens’ vehicle hit Simpson’s and left the roadway, entering a corn field. Damage up to $10,000.
- 6:35 a.m. Tuesday, July 20, East US 30, east of South SR 13, Pierceton. Drivers: Dhruva H. Bharucha, 32, Bonterra Boulevard 103, Fort Wayne; and Natasha D. Davis, 35, Jewel Court, Churubusco. Both Bharucha and Davis were traveling west on East US 30 when Bharucha’s vehicle rear-ended Davis’ vehicle. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 8:38 p.m. Wednesday, July 21, West US 30, near North CR 150W, Warsaw. Drivers: Angela K. Harris, 55, Springhill Road, Warsaw; and Jennifer D. Hogenson, 26, West CR 250S, Warsaw. Harris was traveling east on West US 30 when she turned north onto Silveus Crossing. As she did so, she entered Hogenson’s path of travel. Hogenson was taken to a local hospital for neck and head pain. Damage up to $25,000.
- 5:47 p.m. Wednesday, July 21, East US 30, west of East Old Road 30, Warsaw. Drivers: Adam D. Boyle, 40, North Wilson Lake Road, Columbia City; and Andrew W. Warner, 32, South SR 5, South Whitley. Boyle was traveling east on East US 30 when he rear-ended Warner’s vehicle. Warner said he may have applied his brakes too quickly. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 4:47 p.m. Wednesday, July 21, South Indiana Street, south of East Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Drivers: Jacob S. Jennings, 26, West CR 525S, Claypool; and Timothy A. Walters, 44, West CR 1300S, Silver Lake. Jennings was turning out of a parking lot to turn onto South Indiana Street when he hit Walters’ vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 11:53 a.m. Wednesday, July 21, 2401 E. Center St., Warsaw. Drivers: Annabel J. Marshall, 84, Milers Drive 10, Mentone; and Gregory D. Church, 59, EMS C19C Lane, Warsaw. Marshall’s vehicle backed into Church’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 11 p.m. Monday, July 19, Chinworth Court and Oak Glen Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Chad D. Fiorentino, 50, Chinworth Court, Warsaw. Fiorentino’s moped slips out on the gravel and he landed on his left side. There was minimal damage to the moped. Florentine suffered a broken left leg. Fiorentino did not report the accident until the following morning. Damage up to $750.
- 12:07 a.m. Monday, July 19, 114 N. Hickory St., Warsaw. Driver: Jared D. Anderson, 26, North Mark Lane, Warsaw. Anderson was traveling through an alley when he drove over a grassy area, causing damage. Damage up to $1,000.