Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 11:31 p.m. Tuesday, July 20, 3700 block Old Road 30, Warsaw. Paula Ditton reported a window and a figurine were damaged/destroyed.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:23 p.m. Friday, July 16, 1400 block Chestnut Street, Winona Lake. James D. Folsom reported theft of a catalytic converter valued at $2,000.
- 8:22 a.m. Friday, July 16, 100 block First Street, Winona Lake. Reece Anweiler reported theft of vehicle parts and accessories valued at $2,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:04 p.m. Monday, July 19, 100 block Scott Street, Rochester. A resident reported receiving scam text messages about a lost Fed-Ex package.
- 12:59 p.m. Monday, July 19, 400 block East Water Street, Akron. A child’s bicycle was reported stolen.