NORTH WEBSTER — Eight people were arrested this week in a NET43 drug bust.
On July 14 and 15, Kosciusko County’s Narcotics Enforcement Team (NET43), along with Indiana State Police, Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office, Warsaw Police Department, Mentone Police Department and Kosciusko County Prosecutor’s Office, continued their crackdown on illegal drugs with “Operation Firecracker.”
Following leads from several drug tips provided by concerned residents in and around North Webster and Syracuse, law enforcement officers arrested the following people:
- Jadyn Michael Micha Smith-Lantz: possession of methamphetamine, driving while suspended and possession of paraphernalia ($5,250 bond)
- Tara Holbrook: probation violation warrant ($5,250 bond)
- Brenda Darlene Stump: possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia and operating a vehicle while intoxicated ($5,250 bond)
- Kelsea Leigh Carver: possession of a narcotic drug, possession of methamphetamine and possession of a syringe ($5,250 bond)
- Tyler James Niles: dealing methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia ($25,250 bond)
- Alea Paige Hammond: possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia ($600 bond)
- Jonathon Michael Stump: warrant service
- Victoria Nicole See: possession of paraphernalia
NET43 is a collaborative law enforcement unit consisting of officers from the Kosciusko County Prosecutor’s Office, Warsaw Police Department, Indiana State Police, Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office, Winona Lake Police Department, Pierceton Police Department and Mentone Police Department. NET43 remains dedicated to the citizens of Kosciusko County, providing integral investigations and enforcement of Indiana’s drug laws. The investigators of NET43 remind residents of Kosciusko County and surrounding areas they can provide drug tip information by emailing [email protected] or by calling the NET43 tip line at (574) 372-2494.