Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:50 p.m. Wednesday, July 14, 100 block EMS D18A Lane, Syracuse. Anabella F. Looney reported theft of electronics valued at $1,550.
- 11:29 a.m. Wednesday, July 14, 1200 block North CR 750W, Warsaw. Alivia L. Taylor reported fraud.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:11 p.m. Wednesday, July 14, 1400 block Lake Street, Warsaw. Tena Walter reported theft of vehicle parts/accessories valued at $237.
- 9:44 p.m. Tuesday, July 13, 2000 block East Jefferson Street, Warsaw. Report of theft from motor vehicles.
- 1:48 p.m. Monday, July 12, 700 block Anchorage Point Drive, Warsaw. Shoplifting reported at Goodwill Industries of Michiana.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:10 pm. Tuesday, July 13, 56000 block CR 27, Syracuse. Logan Hartsough reported a pickup truck was entered without permission and the steering column and ignition were purposely damaged.
- 3:12 p.m. Saturday, July 10, 24000 block CR 48, Nappanee. Police were notified that a FedEx truck collided with a fifth wheel.
- 8:49 a.m. Friday, July 9, 400 block First Street, Goshen. A Milford resident reported being robbed by a known individual.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:29 p.m. Monday, July 12, 2700 block Old US 31 and East Lucas Street, Rochester. Police were notified that a rock came off a passing semi and cracked the windshield on the caller’s vehicle.
- 2:01 p.m. Monday, July 12, 400 block Maple Street, Akron. Police were notified items from a wallet and trunk were taken from a vehicle.
- 7:31 p.m. Sunday, July 11, 400 block CR 700E, Rochester. Rodney Hudson reported the theft of a catalytic converter. Value: $300.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:04 p.m. Monday, July 12, 3400 block Corrie Drive, Goshen. Travis Chiddister, Ligonier, reported his car was vandalized. The incident occurred between 4:30 a.m. And 3 p.m.