WARSAW — The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile is visiting a variety of Kosciusko County locations, in July and early August, offering a convenient care option for families with children 18 years of age and younger.
The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile is a doctor’s office on wheels, bringing providers from Parkview Physicians Group – Pediatrics directly to communities throughout northeast Indiana.
Available services include:
- wellness visits
- routine childhood immunizations
- screenings (hearing, vision, developmental)
- point-of-care testing (lead, strep, urine)
- fluoride treatments
- childhood health and safety education
COVID-19 vaccines are not currently available on the care mobile.
The care mobile will be at the following locations from 9 or 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the dates shown:
- Thursday, July 15: Parkview Physicians Group – Family Medicine, 7 Matchett Drive, Pierceton
- Monday, July 19: Baker Youth Club, 1401 E. Smith St., Warsaw
- Tuesday, July 20: Health Services Pavilion, 1515 Provident Drive #160, Warsaw
- Monday, July 26: Kosciusko County Head Start/Early Head Start, 811 S. Buffalo St., Warsaw
- Wednesday, Aug. 4: Milford Apostolic Christian Church, 201 S. Higbee St., Milford
- Thursday, Aug. 5: Fairlane Estates Mobile Home Park, 1202 Wooster Road, Winona Lake
The care mobile delivers no-charge services to families without medical insurance. Families with medical insurance are still welcome to make an appointment and their insurance will be billed for services.
All services are available by appointment only. Walk-ins will be assisted to schedule an appointment for a later time slot or on a different day. Availability of walk-in appointments will vary.
To make an appointment for the care mobile, call (877) PPG-TODAY, (877) 774-8632.