Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:11 a.m. Friday, July 9, SR 25, Warsaw. Driver: Jerilynn Britton, 57, South CR 780W, Mentone. Britton’s vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $5,000.
- 11:54 a.m. Thursday, July 8, Bowser Road, Syracuse. Driver: Bailey A. Green, 20, Ulrich Drive, Milford. Green’s vehicle went off the road and struck a fence. Damage up to $10,000.
- 5:51 p.m. Wednesday, July 7, North CR 850E north of East CR 300N, North Webster. Driver: Thomas L. Hoffert, 74, North CR 850E, Pierceton. Hoffert was traveling southbound on CR 850E just north of the intersection on CR 300N, North Webster. There was a tree down in the roadway, and due to the rain, he couldn’t see the tree. His vehicle hit it. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 4:44 p.m. Thursday, July 8, Buffalo Street, south of Ranch Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Leah J. Davis, 25, Wayne Street, Pierceton; and Frank A. Perales, 39, West Street, Milford. Davis was pulling out of Wildman parking lot when her vehicle was struck by Perale’s vehicle, which had been traveling southbound on South Buffalo Street. Perales was taken to Kosciusko Community Hospital for left shoulder pain. Damage up to $10,000.
- 3:14 p.m. Thursday, July 8, Center Street, Warsaw. Driver: Jacob A. Linky, 20, Old Orchard Drive, Warsaw. Links’s vehicle struck a parked, unoccupied vehicle as he was backing out of a parking space. Damage up to $2,500.
- 3:06 p.m. Thursday, July 8, SR 15 and Lyon Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Jacob M. Monesmith, 19, Superior Avenue, Warsaw; and Elise Wright, 30, CR 42, Goshen. Monesmith pulled into Wright’s path, resulting in a collision. Wright complained of pain in her right foot, left knee, left forearm and face. She was taken to the hospital for further treatment. Damage up to $25,000.
- 10:09 a.m. Thursday, July 8, 550 W. CR 300N, Warsaw. Drivers: Timothy L. Joy, 59, North CR 200W, Warsaw; and Michelle S. Neese, 43, West CR 100S, Warsaw. Joy said he was backing out of a parking stall at Legacy Family Chiropractic when his vehicle collided with Neese’s, who was driving south through the parking lot. Damage up to $5,000.