Officers with the Pierceton Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 9:23 p.m. Monday, July 5, Packerton Road, west of CR 300S, Warsaw. Driver: Jeremy P. Mitchell, 35, Country Club Road, Warsaw. Mitchell’s vehicle went off the road and rolled. Mitchell suffered a possible head injury. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 8:23 a.m. Wednesday, July 7, US 30, east of Meijer Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: David King, 54, Cherry Creek Lane, Warsaw; and Alejandro Moreno, 41, Molooney Drive, Rockton, Ill. King had pulled off to the left side of the road due to a flat tire. He then merged back into the eastbound lane of US 30 with the intent of getting onto the right shoulder and his vehicle was struck by Moreno’s vehicle. Damage up to $25,000.
- 12:21 p.m. Tuesday, July 6, Husky Trail and East CR 200N, Warsaw. Drivers: Ignacio Palacios-Sanchez, 44, East CR 200N, Warsaw; and Lou Ellen Neata, 79, Wabash Terrace, Port Charlotte, Fla. The vehicles collided at the intersection. Palacios-Sanchez was issued a citation for no valid operator’s license. Damage up to $2,500.
- 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 6, SR 15, Warsaw. Driver: Ariana H. Seymour, 19, Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Seymour said another vehicle failed to yield at the Fort Wayne Street intersection, resulting in a collision. The other driver left the scene. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 5:18 a.m. Wednesday, July 7, SR 14 and CR 925E, Akron. Driver: Nyle W. Miller, 55, Akron. Hit deer.
- 9:27 p.m. Tuesday, July 6, CR 1100W and CR 250S, Kewanna. Driver: Zachery E. Kesler, 27, Kewanna. Kesler’s motorcycle hit a deer. Kesler sustained unknown injuries.
- 1:43 p.m. Tuesday, July 6, CR 1500E and CR 200S, Akron. Driver: Michael E. Berry, 17, Wabash. Hit deer.
- 7:20 a.m. Tuesday, July 6, US 31 and West Third Street, Rochester. Drivers: Jeffrey C. Craft, 50, Rochester; and Gregory P. Turner, 61, Valparaiso. No further details were available.
- 2:26 a.m. Tuesday, July 6, West Olson Road, Rochester. Driver: Matthew S. Gaddy, 31, Culver. Hit deer.
- 9:50 p.m. Monday, July 5, West Olson Road and CR 350W, Rochester. Driver: Miranda M. Pierce, 32, Rochester. Hit deer.
- 1:10 p.m. Monday, July 5, US 31 and Old US 31, Rochester. Drivers: Owen B. Hileman, 18, Macy; and Darrell L. McCarthy, 64, Lexington, Ky. Hileman was northbound on Old 31 in a 2008 Cadillac. He stopped, crossed the southbound lane of US 31 entering the crossover and proceeded to cross the northbound lane hitting McCarty’s 2018 White Ford passenger bus. McCarty’s vehicle had 13 passengers. Hileman and McCarty were transported to Woodland Hospital where they were treated and released. A 17-year-old male in McCarty’s vehicle was flown by Samaritan Air Ambulance to South Bend Memorial hospital with unknown injuries. A 17-year-old female was taken to Woodland Hospital for shoulder and hip pain. Hileman was cited for failure to yield.
- 10:36 a.m. Monday, July 5, US 31, north of Olson Road, Rochester. Drivers: Jeffrey M. Balogh, 74, Zionsville; and Stephanie A. Wise, 29, Goshen. No further details were available.
- 3:37 p.m. Sunday, July 4, CR 600N and CR 250W, Rochester. Driver: Michaela R. Baldwin, 19, Bourbon. No further information available.
- 1:22 p.m. Saturday, July 3, SR 25 and CR 200N. Driver: Lee R. Waltz, 30, Rochester. Waltz lost control of his moped.
- 10:12 a.m. Friday, July 2, CR 700S, east of SR 25. Driver: Brad A. Butler, 45, Winona Lake. Hit deer.
- 7:05 a.m. Friday, July 2, SR 25 and CR 700S, Rochester. Drivers: Dillion J. Parker, 21, Rochester; and Diego A. Soriano, 30, Logansport. Parker’s semitractor/trailer collided with Soriano’s Dodge Ram.
- 5:30 a.m. Friday, July 2, Sr 114 and CR 1475E, Akron. Driver: Robert E. Hall, 63, Rochester. Hit deer.