Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 4:38 p.m. Wednesday, June 30, 500 block Long John Silver Way, Cromwell. Douglas J. Gill Jr. reported theft. Items stolen include watercraft equipment. Value: $4,372.17.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:29 a.m. Friday, July 2, 100 block East Canal St., Warsaw. A representative for the Warsaw Parks Department reported criminal mischief to a building.
- 5:34 p.m. Thursday, July 1, 700 block Orthopedic Drive, Warsaw. Daniel R. Clevenger reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 4:51 p.m. Thursday, July 1, 2100 block Sally St., Warsaw. David A. Wayne reported the theft of a catalytic converter. Value: $500.
- 2:55 p.m. Thursday, July 1, 1300 block Gable Drive, Warsaw. Melvin J. Handshake reported burglary. Items stolen include household goods and tools.
- 2:33 p.m. Thursday, July 1, 300 block West Market St., Warsaw. United States Postal Service representatives reported a suspicious package.
- 10:51 a.m. Monday, June 28, 500 block East Center St., Warsaw. Amechi Smallwood reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.