Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 10:24 p.m. Wednesday, June 30, North Old SR 15 south of East CR 575N, Warsaw. Driver: Luke R. Gunter, 23, East Ridge Drive, Warsaw. Gunter was traveling southbound on Old SR 15 in the area of East CR 575N, Warsaw. His vehicle hit a puddle and hydroplaned off the roadway. It slide down a wet and muddy ditch and hit the railroad track. He couldn’t get his vehicle off the track due to the mud. Gunter said he had some neck pain, but said he would get checked out later on his own. Damage: Up to $1,000.
- 5:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 30, South SR 13 north of CR 350N, Warsaw. Driver: Abraham B. Smith, 47, South Oak Street, Warsaw. Smith was headed northbound on SR 13 around CR 350N, Warsaw, when he hit a tree that had fallen in the roadway. Damage: Up to $10,000.
- 5:26 a.m. Friday, June 25, North CR 300E north of East CR 1100N, Milford. Driver: Kylee R. Weatherby, 27, South Main Street, Etna Green. Weatherby was traveling northbound on CR 300E, Milford. She said she drove through a large amount of water in the roadway and lost control of her SUV. Her vehicle left the roadway on the west side and struck an utility pole. Damage: Up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 11:39 a.m. Thursday, July 1, 2251 Dubois Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Eric D. Blair, 21, East Sheridan Street, Warsaw. Blair said he was attempting to turn his vehicle around in between the building and row of parked vehicles. As he was backing up, he backed into a parked vehicle. Damage: Up to $2,500.
- 9:53 a.m. Wednesday, June 30, SR 15 and East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Sara J. Landis, 69, East View Lane, Warsaw, and Michael C. Lyons, 41, West Blackberry Trail, Warsaw. Landis was traveling southbound on SR 15 waiting at the intersection of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw, to turn left. She said she didn’t see Lyons’ vehicle traveling northbound, and she turned her vehicle into the intersection, colliding with his vehicle. Damage: Up to $2,500.