Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:11 p.m. Monday, June 28, 300 block North Henry St., Milford. Officers investigated a report of battery.
- 4:40 p.m. Monday, June 28, 12000 block North Sir Gallahad Place, Cromwell. Officers investigated a report of an animal bite.
- 4:06 p.m. Monday, June 28, 7300 block North CR 300E, Leesburg. Officers investigated a report of a vehicle accident in which a residence was damaged.
- 3:56 p.m. Monday, June 28, 1800 block Sharon St., Warsaw. George W. Stidams Jr. reported criminal mischief to a building.
- 12:52 p.m. Monday, June 28, 9100 block South SR 15, Silver Lake. Levi A. Brooks reported the theft of a catalytic converter. Value: $500.
- 10:54 a.m. Monday, June 28, 800 block East Hawthorn Drive, Warsaw. Lauren N. Wilson reported fraud. Value: $300.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 29, 4900 block North SR 13, Leesburg. Sandra C. Ritter reported theft. Value: $125.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:49 p.m. Thursday, June 24, 600 block North Jefferson St., Silver Lake. Rebecca Fry reported criminal mischief.