Full Job Description
The Papers, Inc. is a privately-owned commercial printing company that has served its customers for over 80 years. TPI specializes in cold web offset and sheet fed printing and also provides bindery, inserting, mailing and delivery services.
TPI specializes in the printing of community and college newspapers plus general commercial printing with a customer base throughout the Midwest.
As the first and often only point of contact, our customer service team is the face of TPI, interacting with customers daily via phone, email, chat and social media.
Core Customer Service Responsibilities
• Strong attention to detail and focus on quality control of customer product.
• Manage all phases of production process beginning with customer order and ending with customer receipt of finished job.
• Cultivate positive working relationships with customers; to support healthy relationship with customer.
• Ability to troubleshoot any production or scheduling or delivery issues.
• Facilitate job scheduling with Production Supervisor to ensure jobs are completed on time.
• Establish positive relationships with all new customers.
• Create job tickets for all product operations in electronic management system.
• Schedule any outside services, work with department managers to schedule and track projects through the production process.
• Personally, act as the representative on behalf of the customer in all activities.
• Past customer service experience is necessary.
• Good judgment and an eye for quality are necessary.
• Knowledge of printing industry a decided advantage.
• Candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Candidate should possess a strong work ethic, time management skills, troubleshooting skills, a positive attitude and be detail oriented. Additionally, good follow through, good planning/organizational skills and decision-making skills are a must.
• This is a full-time position positioned in Milford, IN.
• Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m. but the CSR must be flexible and willing to be flexible to handle critical issues if necessary.
• Wages commensurate with experience. Full benefit package.
Attention: Ron Baumgartner
E-mail: [email protected]
P.O. Box 188, Milford, IN 46542