Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:13 p.m. Wednesday, June 23, 9800 block Rock-A-Bye Road, Cromwell. Report of unauthorized control of a motor vehicle.
- 3:26 p.m. Wednesday, June 23, 100 block Yogi Bear Boulevard, Pierceton. KCSO was called to Jellystone Campground in reference to a property damage accident.
- 12:27 a.m. Sunday, June 20, 100 block S. Peru Road, Silver Lake. Report of battery.
- 2 p.m. Friday, June 18, 12000 block Sir Gallahad Place, Cromwell. Report of a dog fight and dog owner being bit by dog.
- 9:53 a.m. Friday, June 18, 6500 block East CR 500N, Leesburg. Mark Minear reported burglary.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:48 a.m. Tuesday, June 22, 600 block South Main St., North Webster. Representatives for U-Haul and Maverick Promotions reported the theft of a vehicle.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:45 p.m. Tuesday, June 22, 3500 block SR 14, Silver Lake. Incident of resisting law enforcement.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:13 a.m. Friday, June 25, 500 block North Lake Street, Warsaw. Report of domestic battery.
- 10:41 p.m. Thursday, June 24, 2600 block Center Street, Warsaw. Report of intimidation.
- 1:38 p.m. Wednesday, June 23, 100 block US 30, Warsaw. Hit and run report.
- 11:07 p.m. Wednesday, June 23, 1900 block South West Point Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a domestic dispute.
- 6:46 p.m. Tuesday, June 22, 100 EMS D18C Lane, Syracuse. Brock Lindemann reported a window was damaged/destroyed.
- 5:49 p.m. Tuesday, June 22, 800 block Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Domestic battery.
- 3:06 p.m. Tuesday, June 22, 500 block Frazier Street, Warsaw. Report of battery.