Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 5:29 p.m. Thursday, June 24, West US 30 north of North CR 650W, Warsaw. Drivers: Jennifer L. Naue, 31, 19th Road, Argos, and Larry M. Griffin, 52, EMS B37 Lane, Warsaw. Naue was traveling northbound on CR 650W, Warsaw, and stopped at the intersection. She waited for traffic to clear and proceeded out into the intersection to cross US 30. She said she never saw Griffin’s truck, which was traveling eastbound on US 30. She pulled out in front of Griffin’s truck, causing the truck to hit her vehicle. Naue was taken by her husband to the hospital for a complaint of pain. Griffin and two passengers in his vehicle were transported by medics for further treatment. Damage: Up to $10,000.
- 10:54 a.m. Thursday, June 24, West Old Road 30 and North CR 875W, Etna Green. Drivers: Daniel E. Teeters, 34, Newfield Drive, Fort Wayne, and Jennifer M. Coppes, 48, North Harris Street, Bourbon. Coppes said she was traveling eastbound on West Old Road 30, Etna Green, when Teeters’ vehicle, which was stopped at the southbound stop sign, proceeded southbound across West Old Road 30, resulting in Teeters’ vehicle hitting Coppes’. Teeters said not being from the area he thought the intersection was a four-way stop. Teeters also said there was a van on the shoulder of West Old Road 30 that hindered his view and made it difficult for him to see. Damage: Up to $10,000.
- 8:36 a.m. Thursday, June 24, North CR 200E north of East CR 550N, Warsaw. Driver: Jacob R. Rhodes, 27, West First Street, Milford. Rhodes said he was messing with his charger and ran his vehicle off the east side of the roadway and hit a utility pole. Damage: Up to $10,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:39 a.m. Friday, June 25, SR 25 and CR 250S, Rochester. Drivers: Jesse N. Wilson, 32, Logansport, and Donald D. Mull Jr., 51, Delphi. Wilson’s and Mull’s vehicles collided.
- 3:14 p.m. Thursday, June 24, Pike Memorial Park at the Northwood Drive entrance. Drivers: Aaron J. Gearhart, 24, Akron, and Taylor M. Stock, 28, Noblesville. Gearhart’s vehicle and Stock’s vehicle collided.
- 5:58 a.m. Thursday, June 24, SR 14 and CR 575E, Rochester. Driver: Shannon J. Nelson, 49, Rochester. Hit deer.
- 5:44 a.m. Wednesday, June 23, US 31 and CR 700N, Rochester. Driver: Kevin S. Green, 58, Argos. Hit deer.
- 9:59 p.m. Tuesday, June 22, US 31 and SR 14. Driver: Veronica M. Grove, 29, Rochester. Hit deer.