Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:55 a.m. Thursday, June 24, South Lake Sharon Road, south of East CR 225S, Warsaw. Driver: Zachary B. Stichter, 25, East CR 750N, Leesburg. Stichter was traveling north on Lake Sharon Road when his vehicle left the roadway and hit a mailbox. Damage up to $5,000.
- 10:24 p.m. Wednesday, June 23, South SR 25, west of South CR 600W, Mentone. Driver: Bryce P. Conwell, 26, South CR 550W, Warsaw. Conwell was traveling east on SR 25 and was entering a curve when his vehicle went off the roadway and rolled over onto its passenger side. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 1:21 p.m. Sunday, June 20, 7137 W. CR 100S, Warsaw. Driver: unknown. Officers investigated a report of a vehicle in a field to the south of West CR 100S. The driver of the vehicle was not present. About 50 feet of a wire cattle fence was destroyed due to the vehicle leaving the roadway and entering the field. Damage up to $25,000.
- 5:40 a.m. Friday, June 18, South CR 450W, north of West Union Street, Warsaw. Driver: Tina S. Hughes, 52, South CR 450W, Claypool. Hughes was traveling north on CR 450W when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 4:52 p.m. Wednesday, June 23, North SR 15, north of Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Josh C. Pelfrey, 17, East CR 200N 164B, Warsaw; and Jessica L. Hernandez, 38, Prairie Drive, Syracuse. Pelfrey was traveling north on North SR 15 when he rear-ended Hernandez’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 4:47 p.m. Wednesday, June 23, 2501 Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Drivers: Nicholas J. Coon, 43, East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw; and Shane A. Fuller, 49, South Indiana Street, Warsaw. Coon was backing his vehicle from a parking space when he hit Fuller’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 1:38 p.m. Wednesday, June 23, US 30, near South CR 325E, Warsaw. Driver: Wendy S. Robinson, 53, East Main Street, Warsaw. Hughes was merging onto US 30 and turning west when an unknown vehicle hit hers. Damage up to $2,500.
- 12:02 p.m. Wednesday, June 23, North Harrison Street, near East Center Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Connie Stephens, 59, South SR 19, Mentone; and Alivia L. Taylor, 19, North CR 750W, Warsaw. Stephens was traveling east on East Center Street when she rear-ended Taylor’s vehicle. Taylor complained of upper back and chest pain. Damage up to $2,500.