Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 4:56 p.m. Monday, June 21, North SR 15 north of West CR 400N, Warsaw. Drivers: Benjamin R. Shroyer, 33, East Forest Glen Ave., Leesburg, and Jacob C. Baker, 18, South CR 200W, Silver Lake. Shroyer was traveling northbound on SR 15, Warsaw. He noticed Baker’s vehicle was turning onto CR 400N from SR 15 and couldn’t stop in time. His vehicle hit Baker’s. Damage: Up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 5:22 a.m. Wednesday, June 23, Greenhill Drive and Leiter Drive, Warsaw. Driver: McKenzie M. Hale, 20, South Detroit Street, Warsaw. Hale was traveling to work and was eastbound on Greenhill Drive approaching the intersection of Greenhill Drive and Leiter Drive, Warsaw. She said she looked at her passenger seat to make sure she had an item with her. Her vehicle crashed into the concrete guardrail on the north side of the intersection. Hale was bleeding from her nose and complained of facial pain. She refused to be transported to the hospital. Damage: Up to $10,000.
- 6:42 p.m. Tuesday, June 22, South SR 15 south of Ranch Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Ashley N. Caudill, 36, West CR 1150S, Silver Lake, and Tonya M. Cook, 43, South SR 25, Warsaw. Caudill was traveling southbound on South SR 15 coming up to the Ranch Road intersection, Warsaw. She became distracted by her daughter in the back seat. She turned around to talk to her daughter and when she turned her attention back to the road, she saw Cook’s vehicle stopped in the roadway. Cook was stopped to turn east into a parking area. Caudill tried to stop her vehicle but was unable to. Her vehicle hit Cook’s. Damage: Up to $25,000.
- 2:13 p.m. Tuesday, June 22, Fisher Avenue and South Lake Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Jose V. Martinez, 29, Robin Drive, Warsaw, and James D. Bryant, 74, Pond Cypress Court, Warsaw. Martinez was stopped on South Lake Street at the stop sign for Fisher Avenue, Warsaw. He looked both ways and proceeded to pull his vehicle out onto Fisher Avenue and turn left. His vehicle was hit by Bryant’s. Martinez said he must not have seen Bryant’s vehicle. Martinez complained of slight pain to his shoulder. Damage: Up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 9:21 a.m. Monday, June 21, US 31 and CR 450N, Rochester. Driver: Andrew S. Keppeler, 29 Mason, Ohio. Hit deer.
- 9:37 p.m. Saturday, June 19, CR 700N and CR 600W, Rochester. Driver: Ethan Hall, 25, Walkerton. Hall’s vehicle had a tire blow out, causing his vehicle to hit an REMC pole and end up in a field. Hall’s injuries were not reported.
- 4:38 p.m. Saturday, June 19, SR 17 and CR 100S, Kewanna. Driver: Jimmie M. Williams, 58, Plymouth. Williams lost control of his motorcycle. He was transported to St. Joseph Hospital, Plymouth.
- 4:48 p.m. Friday, June 18, US 31 and East Olson Road, Rochester. Drivers: Ryan J. Cook, 25, Monticello, and Samantha D. Johns, 34, North Liberty. Cook’s vehicle and Johns’ vehicle collided.
- 7:26 a.m. Friday, June 18, CR 400W and CR 800W, Rochester. Driver: Pamela R. Zorich, 35, Rochester. Hit deer.