Kosciusko REMC is hiring a Member Service Representative. Are you a friendly, enthusiastic, detail-oriented person looking for a permanent full-time position? Would you like to assist members with electric and internet questions? We need someone with excellent communication skills and who possesses previous office or call center environment experience. Can you communicate positively, remain calm under stress, exhibit patience, and possess conflict resolution abilities? Do you have experience processing payments and balancing a cash drawer? Computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel are a must. Do you possess adequate data entry skills with a high level of accuracy?
• Degree in Business or High School graduate
• Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel skills
• Experience processing payments and balancing a cash drawer.
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, physical and background check
• Must live within 45 minutes of the Kosciusko REMC facility
CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We provide training and professional development to further your career goals. Our employees are our most valuable asset, so we offer excellent benefits.
Kosciusko REMC is a not-for-profit electric distribution cooperative with over 18,000 northern Indiana families, businesses, schools, and farms. We consistently provide members with one of the lowest residential rates in Indiana, have invested in technologies that maintain a steady and safe source of power, and have committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Our new internet subsidiary, Kosciusko Connect, will be connecting customers soon!
Please submit your resume through Indeed.com by Wednesday, July 7, 2021.