Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:38 p.m. Thursday, June 17, 200 block West Main St., Warsaw. A representative for the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office reported criminal mischief at the Kosciusko County Jail.
- 7:33 a.m. Thursday, June 17, 200 block North Tower St., Etna Green. Angela J. Flenar reported identity deception.
- 1:05 a.m. Thursday, June 17, 10000 block South CR 600W, Silver Lake. A representative for Tippecanoe Valley Schools reported a trailer fire.
- 12:26 p.m. Wednesday, June 16, 11200 block West CR 500S, Mentone. Jeffrey S. Wilson reported residential entry.
- 1:05 p.m. Tuesday, June 15, 8600 block North SR 19, Etna Green. A representative for Mast Service Center Inc. reported the theft of three catalytic converters. Value: $10,000.
- 12:03 p.m. Tuesday, June 15, 1300 block West Oakdale St., Warsaw. Jerald A. Kipker reported fraud. Value: $1,800.
- 8:04 a.m. Tuesday, June 15, 2500 block West Side Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a protective order violation.
- 7:38 a.m. Sunday, June 13, 6900 block East May Lane, Leesburg. Lonnie S. Sroufe reported the theft of cash. Value: $1,550.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:05 p.m. Thursday, June 17, 100 block South Sherman St., Warsaw. Alexis M. Music reported theft. Value: $250.
- 7:40 p.m. Thursday, June 17, 800 block Walkers Ridge, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery resulting in moderate bodily injury.