Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 7 a.m. Tuesday, June 15, 16000 block CR 56, Syracuse. Mary Hershberger reported a suspicious person walking on her property.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:46 p.m. Tuesday, June 15, 3900 block CR 200W, Rochester. Several windows were reported broken out of a building.
- 9:17 p.m. Monday, June 14, 100 block South Street, Kewanna. A neighbors dog reportedly attacked another dog that was wounded.
- 7:37 p.m. Sunday, June 13, 3000 block River Drive, Rochester. A resident reported two dogs keep coming in her yard and attacking her dog.
- 10:22 p.m. Friday, June 11, 2000 block Sweetgum Road, Rochester. An official from Mechanical Concepts reported the theft of copper from the new jail site. Value: $11,000.
- 7:24 a.m. Friday, June 11, East Olson Road and US 31, Rochester. Officials with Milestone Contractors reported catalytic converters stolen and four vehicles damaged. Value: $2,000.