Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 2:41 a.m. Thursday, June 10, North CR 200E, Leesburg. Driver: Robert L. White, 30, Sophie Lane, Warsaw. White’s vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $5,000.
- 10:02 p.m. Wednesday, June 9, Old Road 30, Warsaw. Driver: Sherry L. McNeely, 51, Surf Drive, North Manchester. McNeeley’s vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $5,000.
- 9:03 a.m. Wednesday, June 9, US 30 and North CR 800W, Warsaw. Drivers: Randen B. Zimmerman, 16, CR 46, Wakarusa; and Klinton J. Bollinger, 46, SR 14, Columbia City. Zimmerman pulled out into the intersection, into the path of Bollinger’s vehicle and the vehicles collided. Damage up to $50,000.
- 2:30 p.m. Sunday, June 6, West CR 1350N, Nappanee. Driver: Keith J. Felegie, 40, Main Street, Nappanee. While attempting to pass a buggy, Felegie’s vehicle struck the passenger side of the buggy. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 3:21 p.m. Wednesday, June 9, Huntington Street, Syracuse. Drivers: Charles P. Tranter, 51, North CR 375E, Syracuse; and Loretta L. Lawson, 63, North CR 525W, Wawaka. Tranter’s vehicle struck Lawson’s vehicle as Tranter was backing out of a parking space. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 1:39 p.m. Wednesday, June 9, Detroit Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Lynn Black, 65, Timberland Drive, Orlando, Fla; and Amie S. Greene, 41, West CR 300N, Warsaw. Black’s vehicle rear-ended Greene’s vehicle at a drive-thru. Damage up to $2,500.
- 8:57 a.m. Wednesday, June 9, Center Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Adam A. Flores, 63, South CR 350W, Columbia City; and Ryan T. Hurd, 36, South CR 250E, Warsaw. Flores’ vehicle rear-ended Hurd’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 8:26 a.m. Wednesday, June 9, SR 15 and West CR 250N, Warsaw. Drivers: Manuel F. Sanchez, 28, Lantern Lane, Goshen; Thomas A. Lyon, 29, Woodland Drive, Warsaw; and Raymond E. Doss, 71, Crystal Lake Road, Warsaw. Sanchez’s vehicle rear-ended Lyon’s vehicle, which pushed Lyon’s vehicle into the rear of Doss’ vehicle. Damage up to $10,000.
- 7:36 a.m. Wednesday, June 9, US 30 and Parker Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Noah J. Nguyen, 21, East CR 722N, Huntington; and Grant E. Pape, 24, West CR 900N, Huntington. Nguyen’s vehicle rear-ended Pape’s vehicle. Damage up to $10,000.