Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 4:19 a.m. Wednesday, June 9, North CR 300E north of East Bowser Road, Milford. Driver: Rosalie Mast, 55, North CR 1000W, Nappanee. Mast was traveling northbound on North CR 300E in the area north of East Bowser Road, Milford, when his vehicle hit a deer. Damage: Up to $10,000.
- 10:07 p.m. Tuesday, June 8, East Pierceton Road east of South CR 600E, Pierceton. Driver: Vicki D. Brown, 64, South CR 400E, Pierceton. Brown was traveling eastbound on East Pierceton Road in the area east of South CR 600E, Pierceton, when her vehicle hit a deer. Damage: Up to $5,000.
- 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 8, East US 30 south of South CR 900E, Pierceton. Drivers: Alex K. Overmeyer, 18, West Division Road, Pierceton, and Angela C. Grube, 48, Division Street, Huntington. Overmeyer’s vehicle and Grube’s vehicle were stopped on the south side of East US 30 at the intersection of South CR 900E, Pierceton, facing northbound, waiting to turn westbound onto East US 30. They proceeded into the median and waited for traffic. After entering the median, Overmeyer said her vehicle was stopped behind Grube’s. She said Grube’s vehicle started to move forward, and Overmeyer looked to the east to see if she could enter the roadway. She said when she looked back she moved forward. She hit Grube’s vehicle with hers. Damage: Up to $2,500.
- 6:35 p.m. Tuesday, June 8, 4987 N. SR 13, North Webster. Driver: Michael A. Cavinder, 53, West CR 1050S, Kouts. Cavinder said his vehicle was parked in a parking spot, located at 4987 N. SR 13, North Webster. As he started to back his vehicle out of the parking spot, he turned the steering wheel to the right. The front of his vehicle struck a parked vehicle beside it. Damage: Up to $10,000.
- 6:02 p.m. Tuesday, June 8, South Packerton Road north of East CR 400S, Warsaw. Driver: Tommy L. Torpy, 34, West Second Street, North Manchester. Torpy was traveling southbound on Packerton Road, north of CR 400S, Warsaw, when his vehicle hit a deer. Damage: Up to $10,000.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 5 p.m. Monday, June 7, North SR 15 and East CR 1150N, Milford. Drivers: Marc A. Lindsey, 52, Aspenwald Avenue, Elkhart, and Donald E. Ritter, 52, North Camelot Trail, Milford. Lindsey was following Ritter’s vehicle. Ritter put his turn signal on and immediately made the turn after. Lindsey’s vehicle hit Ritter’s. Damage: Up to $10,000.