Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:13 a.m. Sunday, June 6, 100 block EMS B40B Lane, Leesburg. Officers investigated a report of an animal complaint.
- 9:07 a.m. Sunday, June 6, 100 block EMS B38 Lane, Leesburg. Penny J. Hemphill and Ashlie N. Hemphill reported theft. Value: $20.
- 12:31 p.m. Saturday, June 5, 8200 block East US 30, Pierceton. Donald L. Collins reported theft. Value: $150.
- 8:09 p.m. Friday, June 4, 4800 block East Armstrong Road, Leesburg. Brandon L. Freese reported fraud.
- 4:24 p.m. Friday, June 4, 10400 block North CR 650W, Milford. Larry D. Klotz reported the theft of a four-wheeler. Value: $700.
- 3:49 p.m. Friday, June 4, 3700 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Lindsay S. Lewis reported criminal mischief.
- 12:55 p.m. Thursday, June 3, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Maria Sanchez Rojas reported the theft of a license plate. Value: $120.35.
- 10:57 a.m. Thursday, June 3, 10700 block North Southshore Drive, Syracuse. Nichole M. O’Brien reported the theft of a vacuum cleaner. Value: $340.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:45 a.m. Monday, June 7, 1200 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Amy L. Underwood reported a found bicycle.
- 10:36 a.m. Sunday, June 6, 200 block Sophie Lane, Warsaw. Tiffany L. Riddle reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.