Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:30 a.m. Friday, June 4, 100 block North Main St., North Webster. Representatives for Caliber Designs reported criminal mischief to a building.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:21 p.m. Sunday, June 6, 100 block East Fort Wayne St., Warsaw. Adam C. Coffin reported criminal mischief.
- 10:01 p.m. Saturday, June 5, 900 block East Market St., Warsaw. Brandi M. Tlahuetl reported criminal mischief.
- 7:15 p.m. Saturday, June 5, 200 block West Jefferson St., Warsaw. Tom Hopkins reported criminal trespass.
- 9:56 p.m. Friday, June 4, 1000 block Husky Trail, Warsaw. A representative for Menards reported theft. Value: $41.88.
- 5:44 p.m. Friday, June 4, 400 block Clinic Court, Warsaw. Lawrence D. Horseman and Bambi N. Fisher reported the theft of a go-kart. Value: $350.