MENTONE — The Bell Memorial Public Library’s 2021 Summer Reading Program Tails and Tales has started.
The program runs through Friday, July 2, and is open to all ages. There will be prizes available.
Activities planned include:
- Movie Mondays with popcorn included;
- Craft kits available each week for children;
- Teen activities to be determined.
SRP Movie Monday begins at 2 p.m. Monday, June 7. The feature film will be Disney’s “The Shaggy Dog” starring Tim Allen. Popcorn will be provided.
These new books will be coming to the library soon:
- “More Bad Days in History” by Michael Farquhar;
- “Only for You” by Barb Curtis;
- “Paws and Prejudice” by Alanna Martin;
- “Preventable” by Andy Slavitt;
- “Flames of Silver” by Jackson Lowry;
- “The Wrong Side of the Law” by Robert J. Randisi;
- “The Rebel Heir” by Niobia Bryant;
- “Rocky Mountain Baby” by Patricia Johns;
- “Second Chance at Sunflower Ranch” by Carolyn Brown;
- “The Seeds of Change” by Lauraine Snelling;
- “The Summer of No Attachments” by Lori Foster;
- “Survive the Night” by Riley Sager;
- “Sustaining Faith” by Janette Oke;
- “Tell No Lies” by Allison Brennan;
- “The Third Grave” by Lisa Jackson;
- “Target Acquired” by Don Bentley;
- “The Vanishing Point” by Elizabeth Brundage;
- “The Vet’s Unexpected Hero” by Traci Douglass;
- “Walking Through Needles” by Heather Levy;
- “What’s Done in Darkness” by Laura McHugh;
- “When I Found You” by Brenda Novak;
- “While Justice Sleeps” by Stacey Abrams.