Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:52 p.m. Tuesday, June 1, 11200 block West CR 500S, Mentone. Jeffrey S. Wilson reported theft of firearm accessories valued at $40.
- 5:49 p.m. Tuesday, June 1, 4700 block East CR 1200N, Syracuse. Kimberly Emery reported theft of a key and checks.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:34 p.m. Wednesday, June 2, Third Street and Lincoln Avenue, Goshen. Keith Eby, Syracuse, reported a battery that occurred.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 11:19 a.m. Wednesday, June 2, 1500 block CR 900E, Akron. A purse and keys were found laying in the road.
- 11:32 a.m. Tuesday, June 1, SR 15 and CR 775W, Kewanna. A piece of metal came off a Dodge Caravan and hit another vehicle. Both drivers had left the scene.