Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:10 p.m. Thursday, May 27, 100 block North Adams St., Sidney. Willie E. Fannin and Delmar Prater reported burglary. Value: $200.
- 9:50 a.m. Thursday, May 27, 4000 block North CR 150W and West CR 400N, Warsaw. Joshua M. Brown reported a vehicle accident resulting in property damage.
- 3:50 a.m. Thursday, May 27, 8200 block East US 30, Pierceton. Patricia A. Collins reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $9,000.
- 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 26, 4700 block South SR 19, Mentone. Christopher W. Legus reported theft. Value: $175.
- 2:05 p.m. Sunday, May 23, 200 block EMS W30 Lane, North Webster. Valerie J. Jeffrey-Hertenstein reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
Officers with the Pierceton Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:32 p.m. Tuesday, May 25, 500 block South First St., Pierceton. Officers investigated a report of battery.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:58 a.m. Friday, May 28, 400 block Lyon St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.
- 4:41 p.m. Thursday, May 27, 2500 block East Center St., Warsaw. Dale J. Fuller reported the theft of a bicycle. Value: $1,400.
- 11:48 a.m. Thursday, May 27, 100 block Sophie Lane, Warsaw. Shanna E. Rogers and Taylor B. Rogers reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.