Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:28 p.m. Wednesday, May 26, 1600 block CR 1000S, Rochester. A homeowner reported someone had been in his home, but nothing was missing.
- 11:52 p.m. Tuesday, May 25, 500 block Ninth Street, Rochester. Police were alerted people were in a home with flashlights carrying things in and out of the home. It is believed no one is to be at the home.
- 8 p.m. Tuesday, May 25, 1600 block CR 1000S, Rochester. James R. Rans reported the theft of a large amount of ammunition. Value: $10,000.
- 4:47 p.m. Tuesday, May 25, 1200 block CR 375N, Rochester. Adam L. Richard, reported the theft of money and damage to the residence.
- 1:05 p.m. Tuesday, May 25, 6700 block Old US 31, Rochester. Police were notified by a resident of a fraudulent call from the investigation department of Homeland Security.
- 11:19 a.m. Tuesday, May 25, 7400 block CR 500N, Rochester. A resident reported the theft of electricity from his property.
- 8:15 a.m. Tuesday, May 25, 7500 block Pine Trail Court, Culver. A fraudulent phone call was reported.