Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:36 a.m. Wednesday, May 26, 1000 block of West CR 200S, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a protective order violation.
- 5:11 p.m. Tuesday, May 25, 7900 block of West CR 1350N, Nappanee. A barn door and framing were damaged by a runaway tire.
- 5:07 a.m. Tuesday, May 25, 4600 block of South SR 13 and South CR 675E, Pierceton. Officers investigated a report of a vehicle that was on fire.
- 4:39 p.m. Sunday, May 23, 3900 block of East CR 100S, Pierceton. Officers received a report about issues with a neighbor damaging a joint driveway.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:58 p.m. Wednesday, May 26, 100 block of Yarnelle Lane, Warsaw. A wind sock was reported stolen. Value of $40.