Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 8:29 p.m. Wednesday, May 26, South CR 325E south of East CR 100S, Warsaw. Driver: Skyler N. Randall, 19, North CR 225E, Warsaw. Randall was traveling southbound on CR 325E, Warsaw. Randall tried to go into the entrance to TSC and said he lost control. His vehicle hit a post belonging to Autumn Creek Co. (Anthony Chiropractic), knocking the post over. Damage: Up to $10,000.
- 1:16 p.m. Wednesday, May 26, 1692 E. CR 200N, Warsaw. Drivers: Kevin E. Moyotl, 18, East CR 200 N, Warsaw, and David M. Vandyke, 40, East CR 200N, Warsaw. Vandyke said he was in the northbound lane on the second drive from the west when Moyotl backed out of a lot and hit Vandyke’s vehicle with his. Moyotl said he was backing out of his lot and he hit Vandyke’s vehicle with his, but that a vehicle was parked south of his lot and it blocked his view. Damage: Up to $2,500.
- 9:21 a.m. Wednesday, May 26, East CR 200N east of North CR 100E, Warsaw. Drivers: Jose L. Meyo Carrillo, 28, Country Club Road, Warsaw, and Sarah J. Wiley, 58, West Section Street, Milford. Wiley said she was stopped at the southbound stop sign on North CR 100E, Warsaw. She said Meyo Carrillo was stopped eastbound on East CR 200N. Wiley entered into the intersection because it was her turn. As she was in the middle of the intersection, Meyo Carrillo drove into her vehicle. Meyo Carrillo said he stopped at the stop sign and then “just went and she was right there.” Wiley complained of back pain and was taken to a hospital. Damage: Up to $5,000.
- 5:41 a.m. Wednesday, May 26, South Packerton Road, south of East CR 600S, Claypool. Driver: Patrick D. Alvord, 21, East Mill Street, Amboy. Alvord was traveling north on South Packerton Road when a deer entered the roadway. Damage: Up to $2,500.
- 11:59 a.m. Tuesday, May 25, East US 30, east of North CR 250E, Warsaw. Driver: Jeremy W. Blaze, 44, East Rupel Avenue, North Liberty. Blaze was traveling east on US 30 when he lost consciousness and left the westbound lanes, crossing the eastbound lanes and leaving the roadway. Blaze’s vehicle then hit the Aunt Millie’s building, which is owned by Perfection Biscuit Co. Blaze was taken to Kosciusko Community Hospital for body pain. Damage: Up to $100,000.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 2:20 p.m. Wednesday, May 26, 309 E. Emeline St., Milford. Drivers: Charles R. Losee, 40, North Detroit Street, Warsaw, and Linda G. Bennett, 74, Vinewood Drive, Brownsburg. Losee was backing out of a parking space. He didn’t see Bennett’s vehicle behind him. His vehicle hit Bennett’s. Damage: Up to $2,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 8:40 p.m. Wednesday, May 26, North SR 15 and Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Cory A. Young, 41, Timothy Drive, Goshen, and Silca E. Munoz, 36, North Old SR 15, Warsaw. Young said he was traveling eastbound crossing North SR 15 onto Anchorage Road, Warsaw. The traffic light was yellow when he entered the intersection. He said Munoz’s vehicle struck his and he lost control and rolled over the guard rail. Munoz said she was traveling northbound on SR 15 near the Anchorage Road intersection when her traffic signal turned green. She entered the intersection and didn’t see Young’s vehicle. She said his vehicle struck hers. A witness said she had a dashcam video of the incident. The video corroborated Munoz’s story. Young was checked out by medics and took himself to the hospital. Munoz and a passenger in her vehicle complained of chest pain and were checked out by medics. Munoz was taken to the hospital. Damage: Up to $25,000.
- 6:02 p.m. Wednesday, May 26, East US 30 and East Center Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Emily J. Gough, 38, Highlander Drive, Warsaw, and Hunter S. Baker, 20, North CR 875W, Etna Green. Gough was driving eastbound on East Center Street behind Baker’s vehicle waiting to turn left onto East US 30, Warsaw. As Baker’s vehicle turned, an unknown vehicle crossed the intersection and Baker’s vehicle stopped. Gough put on her brakes, but her foot slipped off the brake pedal. Her vehicle hit Baker’s. Damage: Up to $1,000.