Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:54 p.m. Tuesday, May 18, 4300 block North Deer Run and North CR 100E, Warsaw. A representative for Tom Farms LLC reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident involving two vehicles.
- 2:30 p.m. Monday, May 17, 10000 block West Hepton Road, Nappanee. A generator was reported stolen. Value: $600.
- 2:25 p.m. Monday, May 17, 9300 block West CR 100S, Etna Green. A Kosciusko County REMC guidewire was damaged.
- 4:37 p.m. Wednesday, May 12, 3100 block East US 30, Warsaw. A caller reported a catalytic converter was removed from a vehicle on their property without permission. Value: $300.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:07 p.m. Wednesday, May 19, 400 block West CR 250N, Warsaw. Troy E. Miller reported the theft of a catalytic converter. Value: $1,500.
- 4:17 p.m. Wednesday, May 19, 1800 block East Market St., Warsaw. Joseph E. Bencze reported fraud.
- 4 p.m. Wednesday, May 19, 2500 block East Center St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of battery resulting in bodily injury.
- 12:57 p.m. Saturday, May 15, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. A hit-and-run was reported.