Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 12:34 p.m. Tuesday, May 18, North CR 400E, north of East CR 300N, Warsaw. Driver: Janet K. Anderson, 71, EMS B38 Lane, Leesburg. Anderson was traveling north on CR 400E when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $10,000.
- 9:41 a.m. Tuesday, May 18, 1852 N. Fox Farm Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Alisher D. Turakulov, 46, East 10th Street 2K, Brooklyn, N.Y.; and Daniel M. Forstner, 54, Cedar Court, White Pigeon, Mich. Forstner’s vehicle was parked when Turakulov’s vehicle attempted to go around Forstner’s vehicle and hit his vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 7:57 a.m. Monday, May 17, North SR 19, near West CR 1100N, Nappanee. Drivers: Deanna C. Koontz, 34, Pine Crest Drive, Bremen; and Gretchen K. Lind, 57, Canterbury Lane, Warsaw. Lind was traveling north on SR 19 and was attempting to make a turn onto CR 1100N when Koontz’s vehicle rear-ended her. Lind and a passenger in her vehicle, Sylvia Mast, 83, Etna Green, complained of minor pain but declined treatment at the scene. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 2:48 p.m. Monday, May 17, 1001 W. Brooklyn St., Syracuse. Drivers: Angela M. Parks, 27, Frontage Road 8, Warsaw; and Daytona J. Hoover Hill, 21, Kuder Lane, Warsaw. Parks was backing her vehicle from a parking space when she hit Hoover Hill’s vehicle. Damage up to $1,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 3:58 p.m. Tuesday, May 18, SR 15, north of Lyon Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Sharon M. Smith, 58, North 15 West, Wawaka; and Bailey A. Stiver, 23, North CR 150E, Warsaw. Smith attempted to move her vehicle from a parking lot onto SR 15 and didn’t notice Stiver’s vehicle traveling south on SR 15. When Smith pulled out of the parking lot, her vehicle hit Stiver’s. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 2:25 p.m. Tuesday, May 18, 330 E. Center St., Warsaw. Drivers: Jennifer L. Jacobs, 39, South Country Club Road, Warsaw; and Terri J. Hayes, 23, South CR 1000W, Mentone. Hayes was traveling south on SR 15 and turned into a gas station. While at the gas station, her vehicle was rear-ended by Jacobs’. Damage up to $2,500.
- 11:47 a.m. Tuesday, May 18, 1515 Provident Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Brianna N. Feldman, 16, West CR 800S, Claypool. Feldman was attempting to turn into a parking space when she rear-ended a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 11:14 p.m. Monday, May 17, US 31 and CR 300S, Rochester. Driver: Percy C. Fleming III, Wyoming, Ohio. Fleming’s Honda Accord went across both lanes of traffic and into a fence, coming to a stop 200 feet off the roadway south of CR 300S.
- 9:55 p.m. Monday, May 17, SR 17 and 19th Road. Driver: Stephen Meeker, Lansing, Ill. Hit deer.