Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:35 p.m. Monday, May 17, 600 block North Pleasant Street, Silver Lake. James R. McConnell reported theft of a golf cart valued at $8,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:37 p.m. Monday, May 17, 1000 block Main Street, Warsaw. A scooter was found.
- 4:45 p.m. Monday, May 17, 2200 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Ashley Lee reported theft of a purse/handbag/wallet valued at $100.
- 3:58 p.m. Monday, May 17, 900 block Market Street, Warsaw. Richard L. Jones reported auto theft and burglary.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:26 a.m. Wednesday, May 12, South Eighth Street and East Lincoln Avenue, Goshen. Erica Stauffer, New Paris, reported a hit and run accident.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 8:36 p.m. Saturday, May 15, 72400 block CR 29, Syracuse. Brandi Chilcutt, South Kinder Drive, Syracuse reported cash being stolen from a wallet while attending an event at that location.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:02 p.m. Sunday, May 16, 600 block Jefferson Street, Rochester. Police were notified of a vehicle driving by the residence with the occupants yelling and shooting Nerf guns at an individual.
- 2:34 p.m. Sunday, May 16, 800 block Monarch Lane, Rochester. Police were notified of a person being harassed.
- 9:36 p.m. Thursday, May 13, 200 block East Oak Street, Kewanna. A cell phone was found.
- 1:02 p.m. Thursday, May 13, 6400 block SR 25, Rochester. Medication was reported missing.
- 2:05 p.m. Wednesday, May 12, 6400 block CR 600N, Rochester. A resident reported fraud activity on his ATM card.
- 8:07 a.m. Friday, May 14, 6700 block SR 25, Talma. Damage from a vehicle driving through property that was barricaded was reported.