Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 10:55 p.m. Wednesday, May 12, 3700 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a structure fire.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:25 p.m. Wednesday, May 12, 2200 block East Center St., Warsaw. A representative for Kroger reported theft. Value: $24.19.
- 7:37 p.m. Wednesday, May 12, 200 block West Main St., Warsaw. Kelsie E. Music reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 3:36 p.m. Wednesday, May 12, 900 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Jeffrey A. Brown reported theft. Value: $188.31.
- 1:15 p.m. Tuesday, May 11, 200 block South Union St., Warsaw. Jessie G. Slone reported theft. Value: $160.
- 11 a.m. Tuesday, May 11, 2500 block Glad St., Warsaw. Christian R. Johnson reported the theft of clothing from his vehicle. Value: $500.