Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:11 p.m. Wednesday, May 12, 200 block East CR 1150N, Milford. Jose Lucio reported theft of computer hardware/software valued at $1,200.
- 3:48 p.m. Sunday, May 9, 8200 block West CR 1100N, Nappanee. Hit and run accident between a motor vehicle and a horse-drawn buggy.
- 11:41 a.m. Saturday, May 8, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Robert B. King reported his vehicle was taken without his permission.
- 10:16 a.m. Saturday, May 8, 600 block SR 19, Etna Green. Jose A. Hernandez reported a trailer was taken without his permission
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 11, 2300 block Lincolnway East, Goshen. Shayne Padgett, 49, 72833 CR 29 Lot 7, Syracuse, was arrested for shoplifting from Walmart. Padgett was released with a pending court date.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 4:25 p.m. Tuesday, May 11, SR 25 and US 31. A cell phone was found on the exit ramp.