Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 8:50 p.m. Wednesday, May 5, SR 13, Syracuse. Driver: Taryn B. Salvo, 29, Birdie Court, Syracuse. Salvo lost control of her vehicle while making a turn. The vehicle left the road, went into a ditch and rolled, ending up on its top. Damage up to $25,000.
- 7:33 p.m. Friday, April 30, Old Road 30, Pierceton. Drivers: Kristina L. Garman, 35, SR 13, Pierceton; and Tammy L. Shepherd, 48, Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Garman’s vehicle made a left turn, into the path of Shepherd’s vehicle and the vehicles collided. Damage up to $25,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Office investigated the following accidents:
- 3:59 p.m. Thursday, May 6, Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Driver: Frank Gottardo, 53, Harrison Street, Lowell. According to staff at Arby’s, Gottardo’s vehicle struck and damaged the drive-thru speaker at Arby’s. Gottardo stated he pulled out of the drive-thru lane once he realized the trailer he was pulling was not going to fit through the drive-through lane. Gottardo said he did not believe he struck or damaged the drive-thru speaker. Damage up to $2,500.
- 2:56 p.m. Thursday, May6, US 30, Warsaw. Drivers: Tina L. Crofford, 46, Napoleon Street, Valparaiso; Robin L. Sirko, 55, Merriman Drive, Mishawaka; and Bryanna N. Bergeman, 26, Ostemo Place, South Bend. Crofford’s vehicle rear-ended Sirko’s vehicle, pushing her vehicle into Bergeman’s vehicle. Damage up to $25,000.
- 2:21 p.m. Thursday, May 6, Center Street and Cleveland Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Phyllis A. Hull, 59, Columbia Avenue, Fort Wayne; and Austin J. Strahan, 20, Cynthia Street, Galesburg, Mich. Hull drove through a red light and struck Strahan’s vehicle as he was exiting the Kroger parking lot. Damage up to $5,000.
- 12:28 p.m. Thursday, May 6, Center Street and Park Avenue, Warsaw. Drivers: Joseph B. Hershberger, 20, CR 33, Goshen; and Justin R. Blauvelt, 21, Covington Road, Fort Wayne. Hershberger’s vehicle rear-ended Blauvelt’s vehicle. Damage up to $10,000.
- 7:58 a.m. Thursday, May 6, SR 15, Warsaw. Drivers: Regina Ervin, 63, South CR 675W, Warsaw; and Logan L. Miller, 20, Columbia Street, Warsaw. The vehicles collided at the intersection. Damage up to $10,000.