Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:34 a.m. Wednesday, May 5, 2600 block East Center St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of stalking.
- 8:20 a.m. Wednesday, May 5, 200 block West Main St., Warsaw. A vehicle belonging to the town of Pierceton was damaged in a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
- 2:26 p.m. Monday, May 3, 700 block Chapman Lake Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a domestic dispute.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:24 p.m. Tuesday, May 4, 500 block Webber St., Warsaw. Robert L. Brown reported the theft of auto parts. Value: $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 12:35 p.m. Tuesday, May 4, 6800 block CR 400N, Rochester. A homeowner reported a mailbox has been destroyed twice.